cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning of HCM infotype 105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented SAP IDM 7.2 and am currently working on perimeter extensions and facing 2 issues :

• - I have to provisioning infotypes 105(communication) in HCM. It is currently working to provision the User ID but not the email. My guess is that I did not found the right parameter.

I tried to provision in the HR field SYHR_A_P0105_AF_EMAIL as mentioned in the documentation but it appears not to be working. Is there a specific attribute as for MX_HCM_SYSUNAME? Is there a specific configuration I should perform?

• - We also would like to provision users parameters. Is there a specific attribute or configuration? We would prefer to associate those parameters to business roles so that they are provisioned for a user when assigning a specific role. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Very best regards,

Estelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you are using Business Suite integration, you need to assign FUNCTION SET privileges to the identities in IdM inorder to update 105 both subtype 01 and 10.

Thanks,

Joe.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming with provisioning you mean writing back the 0105/email to HCM? Just make sure that the IdM-attribute "mx_mail_primary" contains a value, the IdM attribute names used seems to be hardcoded in the product.

For provisioning the parameters, the Create/Update ABAP -task users contain field parameter1 where you would need to populate the parameters in name=value pairs separated with pipe.

A lot depends on your requirements but typically if I need to:

1) provision static parameters for all users to all repositories => global constant mapped to the provisioning task

2) provision static parameters for all users to given repository => repository constant mapped to the provisioning task

3) provision user specific parameters for all users to given repository => custom attribute to to the mx_person to contain the parameters, something like Z_PARAMETER_[REP_NAME], populate the values before provisioning

If I have to work with combination of the above, then a script that has the logic of concatenating all the above based on the requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your feedback.

Indeed by provisioning I ment writing back the 0105/email to HCM.

However, MX_mail_primary is full and writing in su01 but not in 0105 when user ID is written fine in it.

Do you know what could be the reason?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Very best regards,

Estelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed by provisioning I ment writing back the 0105/email to HCM.

However, MX_mail_primary is full and writing in su01 but not in 0105 when user ID is written fine in it.

Do you know what could be the reason?

Are you working with 7.2? Are the values to "0105-attributes" set at the same time?

Or do you first add the mx_hcm_sysuname then assign the communication privilege and only then assign value to the mx_mail_primary? If you set the email after assigning the comms privilege then the trigger attributes of you HCM repository's system privilege probably would affect. If the "0105-attribute" values can be maintained in UI (or they can be modified one by one after assigning the comms privilege) make sure they are among the trigger attributes for your HCM-system.

If the 0105/0001 is populated with value from mx_hcm_sysuname and mx_mail_primary won't end up in 0105/0010 and the system privilege trigger attributes are there then I would create OSS-message. Cannot think what it might be without access to the system.