cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing - long text - display, print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transaction ca02, ca03 routing long text is used graphical editor. This wysiwyg editor display only 64 chars per line.

Is possible change line width (for example 100 chars) for display or print long text?

There is not possible change printer properties.

How set default print format for default printer?

Thank You

Ludek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The line width is dependent on the sapscript form associated with the text. When displying the text, you can see the name of this sapscript form by selecting from the menu: Goto-> Header.

For the sascript form and text, there is a line width specified in transaction SE75 but this is only important for the old Sapscript line editor.

When displaying the text via the graphical editor, the line length and thus the line break is dependent on the width of the MAIN window of the sapscript form and also the font and font size used. This width and the font, which is used, determine, how many characters fit into a line.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

in Goto - Header  Styl and Form are empty. In SE75 or OP04 is possible change for object Routing - PLPO long text change line width 72 - 100 for line editor.

For graphical editor I will create own form and styl and then assign form and styl with object Routing in SE75. Is this good way?

Thank You

Ludek

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek,

I think that's OK.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I created sapscript form and assign this form with object ROUTING in SE75, but in ca03 long text GOTO - Header are Styl and Form still empty.

When I save ROUTIN object in SE75 system display warning  Observe name ranges: Y,Z for customers, J_NC for partners, A,X for SAP.

Object ROUTING   The object is not within the valid name range. Save Anyway OK.

Thank You

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludic,

Not sure if this helps you. You can from menu go to "GOTO"--->"Change Editor". It will then try to open it for you in MS-Word or a similar application.

I don't know though if this is what you want 🙂

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

"GOTO" - "Change Editor" not open MS-Word, but SAP graphical editor.

I will find how use external MS-Word editor.

Thank You

Ludek

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can call transaction I18N and go to I18N Customizing -> MS Word as Editor.

Check SAP note 742662 also.

Regards,

David