Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create confirmation for PO service in ECC

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

We're using SRM 7.01 and ECC 6.05. We are using classic scenario, but not some requisition and PO are created ONLY in ECC. My question is, is it possible for us to create confirmation in SRM for PO service (created in ECC) which originating from a PR service (also created in ECC)?

Appreciate if you can confirm this.

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirmation is possible in SRM even if PO is created in ECC.

Regards,

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Yes, you are correct. I have tested with PO material in which the PR and the PO created ONLY in ECC. When creating confirmation in SRM, I can search the PO and create the confirmation in SRM. However for PO service in which the PR and PO created ONLY in ECC, it doesnt work. When I search for PO service in SRM to create confirmation, I cannot find the PO, thus I cannot start creating the confirmaton.

Do we need to configure something for service? Or SRM just not supporting confirmation for service?

Best regards,

John

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's very much possible to create service entry sheets in SRM.

Can you check; are you creating PO with Service hierarchy?

Regards,

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

As the po service is created in ecc, of course the po will need to have service hierarchy

Best regards,

John

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creation of PO with service hierarchy is possible from SRM 7.2 only. As you mentioned you are on SRM 7.1 it should not be possible to create PO with service hierarchy in SRM.

Though contract with service hierarchy is possible from SRM 7.1.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

So are you saying that in my current version, i can only create confirmation for po material but cannot create confirmation for po service?

Best regards,

John

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to say, you can create confirmation for services as well, but not for hierarchical services as it's not supported in SRM 7.1.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Confirmation is possible for PO originating from service PR from ECC.

The steps are as followed.

Service PR in ECC - External procurement (PR transferred to SRM as shopping cart with service hierarchy) - Create PO in ECC classic scenario - service confirmation in SRM (service entry sheet created in ECC)

If PR not transferred to SRM and converted to PO directly in ECC, it is not possible to create confirmation in SRM against the PO.

With Regards,

Malay