cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA based Contracts not Showing up in Contracts Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing Contracts in SRM 5.5 where in we need to push the contracts to ECC. So we have used GOA in SRM to replicate the Contracts to ECC. We are able to push the COntracts successfully to ECC and verify the same on the ECC as well.

Our Requirement is to search for these Contracts when creating a PO in SRM. When I am trying to create PO and search for Contract on the Line Item, I am not able to see the GOA based contracts from ECC, only Local Contracts are visible for the end user.

I have followed all the steps for contracts creation by implementing the SRM BADI for contracts and ECC BADI as well. Also the Message types were created successfully.

Is there any specific config that I was missing to get the list of GOA based contracts?

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

You can configure Contract Type CCTR in SRM and use BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS to distribute these contracts to ECC, the next time when you create the PO in SRM, you can use this Central Contract as a source of supply for those PO's

Read my blog on this we had achieved this scenario in the ECS scenario for PDP with Plant Maintenance scenario

Lessons Learnt in an SRM 7.0 Plan Driven Procurement Scenario implementation.

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

Thanks for your reply, but We are on SRM 5.5. Central Contracts

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Could you let me know why are you distributing contracts from SRM to ECC?

Are you creating local POs against these contracts in ECC?

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sushil,

We are planning to extend the Contracts in ECC Purchasing for the Local PO's in ECC side.

Is there a BADI that I can implement to make these contracts visible during the PO creation in SRM?

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Local SRM contracts will be fetched as source of supply for extended classic scenario.

If classic scenario is used, then ECC contract will be displayed as source of supply.

Please check which scenario you are in.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using extended classic.

if we go with local contracts we will not be able to push the contracts to ECC.

What is the best approach?

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are on ECS; you can use Central Contracts in this scenario.

You can distribute SRM contracts to ECC. In this way you can achive what you are looking for.

Regards,