cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Summary Page in check Printing(SAPSCRIPT F110)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!,

My requirement is to not allow to print the last page in (Which is used to print check summary)

vendor check printing Sap script using T code F110.

Driver program: RFFOUS_C

FORM :            F110_IN_CHECK.

I'm using Z  layout of the above and keeping the same  standard driver program. This for has three pages  and last page is explicitly called from  Driver program to print the check summary.In my requirement, we don't need this page to be printed.  How can I achieve this? My approach and findings are listed below.

1. By removing last page from Z Sap script: but we can't remove this page from layout , program gives dump if we remove.

2.This page is getting called from Program RFFORI01, line number 1123. I tried to change the value of the variable hlp_laufk to "*". This change is working. But in this case we have doubt that this change may affect other standard functionality.and also we don't have any place to implement implicit enhancement.

Is there any OSS note for this issue or any solutions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you every body........ Problem is solved now....

there is a check box in driver program itself to manage summary printing.

I got  this hint from forum itself....thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem...and luckily the solution was in front of our eyes this time 🙂

Answers (0)