Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock update with respect to a FG product

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Afternoon!!

The Scenario is we are using ROH & HALB materials for producing a FG material.These can be excisable or non-excisable. Now for example: In order to produce a FG say X we are using A, B & C materials(HALB/ROH), few HALB materials may be coming directly from stores and few ROH & HALB may be coming from vendors. Now, A,B & C have initial(opening) stocks 10,15 & 20 (in NOS)respectively today/this month and we used 2,5,5 quantities of A,B & C respectively today/this month itself for producing our FG which is X.Now, on next day(tomorrow)/next month. I should see 8,10,15 quantities(Closing stock of today/this month ) of material A,B & C respectively with the description of where and against which FG(i.e.X in this case) it was consumed eg Production Order.

Also, in between a month we may have received material of A,B & C from vendors so it should also be added with the closing/opening stock of these materials.

This is the scenario which I need to map in SAP.

In short I need a report as:

Material(ROH/HALB):

opening stock:

Closing stock:

Consumption:

Consumption against FG:

Available stock:

Excise details:

NOTE: This ROH/HALB may be consumed against several FG materials. So, the report should show the several consumption (%wise or quantity wise) against several FG's.

Kindly suggest the way to map the same in my system.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure, for each and every activity, material is being moved with some movement type; be it for consumption or consumption for FG.  So you can very well check in MB51.  In fact, have you checked in MB5B which shows what was the opening stock, quantity received, quantity issued and closing stock. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G L,

Thanks for your response.Yes I've checked it. But How can I know(link) it with a corresponding FG/FG's material. Also, I should be able to see its(ROH/HALB) excise details in our objective report.

As I want this report to look just like ER6 form.

please suggest the workaround for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest me a workaround for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already said, in each and every stage, (Stores to Production, Production to Consumption), system will differentiate each activity with movement type.  Moreover, production people while making production confirmation via CO11, if I am correct, somewhere, they will specify for which FG material, that component is going to be assembled.

So check the relevant PP tables where these data get stored and accordingly, you have to develop a zee report based on which, it should fit into the prescribed format of ER6

G. Lakshmipathi