SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc for WPUFIB and WPUWBW not generated in POS DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured POS DM to be able generated IDoc to send to SAP Retail.

However I could not found any Outbound IDoc for WPUFIB and WPUWBW in WE02 of POSDM.

I have check the task processing status of WPUFIB and WPUWBW in POS Workbench -/POSDW/MON0 , it shows all record processed completed with green status.

Is there any configuration i miss out in POS DM? i have followed the configuration of Best Practice for Retail.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

I reckon you would have created your own profile type and copied the Tasks for WPUWBW and WPUFIB from the standard profile type 0001.Please check whether you have changed the Type of Task from "No Processing" to "Immediate or Collective Processing" and modify accordingly.

POS Inbound Processing->Tasks->One-Step Processing->Define Tasks

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

I reckon you would have created your own profile type and copied the Tasks for WPUWBW and WPUFIB from the standard profile type 0001.Please check whether you have changed the Type of Task from "No Processing" to "Immediate or Collective Processing" and modify accordingly.

POS Inbound Processing->Tasks->One-Step Processing->Define Tasks

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

thanks for the reply.

I found the root cause, it is due to i did not put in Goods movement data during the BAPI call of /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE, hence no goods movement will be created.

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

I'm not able to observe any Idoc in document overflow(in pos workbench) or WE02(Outbound Idocs)...

Although I can see the tasks to be processed in pos workbench.

The corresponding Idocs not working are - WPUBON, WPUUMS, WPUTAB.

It's a dummy pos transaction that I created in workbench itself and have very well given - Store no, article no, uom, sales quantity, sales price & tender details.

(All tasks in custom profile configured as Immediate processing only)

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Raghu Sharma