cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using only one net work header

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

pls  refer me in my project mullti  level wbs and mullti level activities(not in net work header), so my question is level 1 wbs create net work header and level 2 wbs (not in net work header) only net work activities only ,please suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sekhar diddi wrote:

pls  refer me in my project mullti  level wbs and mullti level activities(not in net work header), so my question is level 1 wbs create net work header and level 2 wbs (not in net work header) only net work activities only ,please suggest me

Though your question is not clear,  I assume that, you want to ask how to avoid creating Network headers under different WBS elements. In other words, you want to have only Network under level 1 WBS element and you wish to have only activities under different WBS element at different levels.

To achieve this, in simple, you can create network with activities under level 1 WBS element for your entire project. Than drag and drop your activities under whichever WBS element you want.

If you directly try to create a activity under a WBS element, which doesn't have even single activity, system will create a new network under that WBS element.

So you must always ensure that, you have at least one activity associated with the WBS element, before directly creating new activity under that WBS element. Otherwise you create the activity under the network header and later drag and drop it under the WBS element, where there is no activity created till then.

I hope this is clear to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks seniors & ps gurus(ameresh)

I am fresher in sap ps, heartily appreciated given replay

1wbs here network header & activity also

2wbs but here no network header only activity     

3wbs but here also network activity only  

Its possible or not 

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible. Read my last reply carefully, I have explained it clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not able to understand what exactly your query is. However, if you intend to ask whether having one network header is fine, i would say yes it is fine. You can just have one network header in place in the project and then assign the activities to diff WBS elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks seniors & ps gurus(gokul)

I am fresher in sap ps, heartily appreciated given replay

1wbs here network header & activity also

2wbs but here no network header only activity     

3wbs but here also network activity only  

Its possible or not