cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

look for label "SAP:NETWEAVER:73:EXPORT(1/3):*.*"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

im trying to make an upgrade of my Netweaver PI 7.1 to 7.3. Im using windows server 2008 r2 enterprise and the maxdb database. I have downloaded all the specific content (Installations and Upgrade -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP Netweaver 7.3 -> Upgrade -> Microsoft Windows -> MaxDB(SAPDB)) from the marketplace to a folder and started the installation process by executing the sapinst.exe. During the define parameter phase i have to provide a software package called "Installation Export NW73 (folder EXP1)". I have no idea which package i should use. I tried all possible packages but none works. The error-message when i use a wrong package is like this:

You entered: C:\Software\PI_Upgrade\51038847 Found the label SAP:::MM::D51038847 but need the label SAP:NETWEAVER:73:EXPORT(1/3):*:*

So please help me. Which package i have to provide?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wondering are you running a upgrade or fresh installation?

For upgrade, you need to use SUM.

For more info -> https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/instguides -> SAP Netweaver 7.3 -> Upgrade -> Media List

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I started the SUM and now im hanging at the step "Select Target System Version" (see screenshot). I have no SolMan connection therefore i want to chose "Manually prepared directory". When i enter the directory to my upgrade files (DVDs from marketplace) i cant get it working. They are all ignored. What do i have to do with the install DVDs or is it necessary that i need to download the upgrade files with mopz?

Thanks again!

Answers (0)