cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Confirmation Message after Successful Validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to show a confirmation message to end user when all the validation is successful. Currently I'm doing this using an Application Exception API in the Save target script. However this will trigger the validation (i.e Save) everytime when I hit the Save or Done buttons. Will someone please advise if this can be achievable inside a script?

Rgds,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

In SAP Sourcing, messages can be sent to UI only via exceptions. And an exception means that you are sure that the script is not executing correctly.

I dont think you send confirmation messages on screen. Your only option is to log the messages in Logs.

Thanks

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

Thank you for your response

I tried implementing exception message API & got the output message displayed on the UI. The usage was applied to Save trigger script. The challenge that I'm facing here is when the user clicks the "Done" button on the UI the message appears all the time on the screen & will not close the document. I don't have the control of showing the message ONLY ONCE either onclick on "Save" or "Done".

Rgds,

Vinod