SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service notification without sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

I am creating a service notification through IW51.If I do not want to enter the business partner which I have created through FPP1 so is there a way to save the notification without entering the BP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

With out Sold to party(SP) you are not supposed to save the service notification.

If you want to create service notification,customer should be there, with out customer to whom u collect the bill amount.

Service processing:

Service notification--service request--- service order-- quotation---customer repair--confirmation--billing request---billing.

regards,

Nags

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

With out Sold to party(SP) you are not supposed to save the service notification.

If you want to create service notification,customer should be there, with out customer to whom u collect the bill amount.

Service processing:

Service notification--service request--- service order-- quotation---customer repair--confirmation--billing request---billing.

regards,

Nags