cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configured 4 prices in my pricing proc.My client has 4 prices based on daily weekly biweekly and monthly.But when i try to create Sales order system is picking the monthly price initially in NETWR.Rest all will be inactive.If the user want to charge for biweekly,user will have to take out the montly price

Aft taking out the montly price manually,system is picking the biweekly in the NETWR.User does not want to take out manually.Withouht taking out manually how will the system will update in the NETWR.Or is ther anyother alternative wher i can maintain 4 price

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Hello,

This is SAP Standard behaviour.

In Sales Document, at any given point of time, only one Price Condition can be active. Say if you have four Price Conditions at level 10, 20, 30 & 40, then only the last Condition i.e. 40 will be active.

There is nothing we can do in this.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain little more about the 4 prices based on daily weekly biweekly and monthly...the business process and also how are these prices to be determined in the sales order...is it based on any dates or do you have any other criteria for picking different prices? Please explain.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

you can maintain condition records with specific key combination customer /material/pricelist. Maintain weekly,monthly,biweekly in specific to these combinations for specific price condition types that u have maintained in pricing procedure.

Weekly, monthly means it may be specific to particular customer or material.

hope this suggestion will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shridhar,,

I think your are place that 4 price condition types in "condition exclusion group" so best condition (high value) is activated automatically .

Please check the below Tcodes and verify whether you maintain or not.

• OV31
  • OV32
  • VOK8

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.