cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in HR replication to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts

I am in SRM 7.01 and I am using HR and replicating organizational structure to SRM but I am having a problem with USERS that are inconsistent and present an error "Determination of connections to object 'BP' of 'CP' '00022710' failed".

If I try to use transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE to repai the user but not works, some help will be welcome.

Thansk

Nilson Fonseca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you run the BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE please check if the BP number is displayed?

If not please try to fix all the errors and warnings (especially those related to address like length of pincode etc).

Also if possible try to create assign a local user in SRM and complete the address in address tab etc and run the BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for that org unit and check if the BP number gets generated.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply, could you help me, when I replicate the HR structure to SRM the a BP is not created for central person and I don't know how this BP is created, is it a configuration that must be done?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP(Business partner) number is generated for Org units and Central person object types by executing tcode BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE or by running report HRALXSYNC.

For BP number to be generated, Address is mandatory in SRM (controlled via table T77S0)

So make sure Address is setup completely and also all the mandatory attributes are setup in PPOMA_BBP.

Also please check the following document and its part 2 and part 3 by Virender:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0d5e113-10b1-2d10-5193-87fb808f7...