cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fld selection for mvmnt type 601/399999 differs for cust goods movmnt 015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For above stated error, I've followed the below steps, still am NOT able to deliver the goods ( note: this I get while performing PGI)

Please note that I'm working on test system, so can use any value in OMJJ and FS00.

Am saying this because, experts have advised to consult with the FICO team while on FS00 and OMJJ.

YOUR help will be appreciated

Thanks

1. In TCode OMJJ for Move Type 601 - Field selection (Enjoy) node - SGTXT - whether it is Required Entry/Optional Entry (preferably as per std it is Optional Entry)

In Tcode FS00, for your G/L Acc 2000, in Field status group whether there is any values or not. If not ask your FI resource to check G/L acc and provide the same. B'coz there can be chance that on the movement type screen, a SGTXT field is a mandatory-entry field, whereas on the G/L account screen, the same field is suppressed. Or vice-versa

The field cost center is mandatory in acct 300200 and hidden in movement type 601 or viceversa.

Go to OMJJ, click on Movement Type and execute.  There double click on Field selection (Enjoy)   and see whether the movement is maintained as Required Entry or Optional Entry.

Now go to FS00, input the G/L Account 300200 and execute.  There go to tab Create/bank/interest  and check whether you have maintained any value against Field status group and also you have maintained tick for Post automatically only.

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this type issue discuess so many times , first search google or form ,

please check the OBC4 here check our field status variant , and click on field group and check the our g/l field group and click on display field group icon , then field group  data will come

click on material management . here check the field customer goods movement it optional , suppress, or required field ,

and also check the movement type field , do not change the movement type field you change at OBC4 field compare with OMJJ field ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bojja for your help....

As you said rightly this is discussed so many times and in my above post point 1 and 2 were in fact taken among them...

but if you see the solutions given really differs.... i tried everything whatever what provided but fail to resolve this error..

the solution provided by you as well seems a bit unclear as to what steps need to be taken when you are on a particular screen

SOL:

here check the field customer goods movement it optional , suppress, or required field ,

and also check the movement type field , do not change the movement type field you change at OBC4 field compare with OMJJ field .

I'd be really grateful if you or someone can guide (steps to be followed when on each screen clearly)

Really appreciate you time.

Thanks

Abhi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

abhishek

this type of issues comes , at obc4 changes only

first check the OMJJ , you movement type 601 , go to OMJJ , select your movement type and press enter , check below screen

here click the field selection from (201)/batch search procedure  after below screen comes , here select you movement type combination

click on details icon , after below screen its comes

click material management

here customer field check it is for optional only , check same screen it locate field wise in customer  015, you maintain the customer field is optional only ,

after  go to OBY6 , here select the your company code , and click on details icon like below screen

here you note the field status variant , next go to FS00 and center the your g/l account and company code , and check the tab credit/bank/interest , field status group note down like G007,

when note down the field status variant and field status group , then  go to OBC4 , here first select your field status variant and click on the field groups like below screen

when click the field status groups below screen comes , here select the our g/l account field group like g007, and click on the field group detail icon like below screen

after below screen comes

here click on material management , then below screen comes

here check the the field customer goods movement optional ,  only

check this total then the problem will resolve ,

check and conform

regards

reddy

Answers (0)