Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

322 movement type not working.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I am facing a problem that ,I done the reeving inspection (01) for some material, then move the material form quality to unrestricted use,But next day due to some problem in quality i want to sent that material back to vendor, I try the movement type 322 for return, but it giving the error that reason fro movement is not right.so how can i pass material back to vendor from quality.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applying the SAP note-175842 is one solution.But read that not very carefully.

Another option is send stock from unrestricted to block stock through transfer posting and from block stock return to vendor process. I think this is safest way.

Regards

Vivek

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I apply moment type 344 for unrestricted to block but not working, its give an error reason for movement type not supported.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try-

MIGO-TRANSFER POSTING-OTHERS-344. It should work.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u cannot reverse the material document which is generated through qa32 ( posted via ud taken)

using mbst tcode. for that u need to implement the sap note 175842 in your system.

the reversal of UD can automatically reverse the posting of stock from unrestricted to qulity.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

I apply the T-code mbst, and put the mat.doc no & Reason for moment but system generate an error that Material Document cannot be Processed.So how to solve this & how to implement the not 175842 in system.

Regards,

Asif