Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Setting For Z-Type Material

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

In our scenario the MM person had made a Z-Type material type for Raw material & Consumable Material.so as a QM point of view what are the setting required to be done in SPRO for this Z-Type material, So pls tell me the steps, in which which of QM the setting is required so the QM process run with out error.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing primerily needed I know is

QCC0----->Quality planning --->inspection planning --->general-->assign task list type to material types.-->here you have to enter task list type for Z material type.

Rest I know most of things rae covered.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your valuable reply,So just we want to maintain task list for Z material type.No need to make Z- inspection type,Will std. inspection type work for Z-material type?

Regards,

Asif

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

Yes, as Sujit mentioned assign required Task List Type (Q-Insp Plan) to Z Material Type.. by this you will be able to create inspection plan for these Z material types.

As inspection types are not material type dependent, NO need to create Z inspection type for any Z material type...

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes .... std inspection type are independent of material type .they are activated material specific.

but QM view is material type specific ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

The same settings you do as for a normal material type. Check the IMG.

Regards

MH