cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to deactivate opearative indicator for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to know how to deactivate the account assignment operative indicator for WBS,

if it is for an existing project.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Manoj.

If you want to deactivate the account assignment field ..if that field is only display mode.This will workout for field selection in Spro..ie SPRO-->Structures-->operative Structures--->WBS-->User Interface Settings-->Define field Selection for wbs-->Field Selection for WBS-->PRPS-BELKZ.If that filed is Display mode change it to input ...

Hope this will Help..

By

Suma

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

manoj kumar wrote:

I want to know how to deactivate the account assignment operative indicator for WBS,

if it is for an existing project.

manoj kumar wrote:

thanks for answer. Yes the field was hidden but there are no commitments to it...............

If you want to deactivate the Acct. Ass. Indicator at a particular level on all the projects?

In this case it can be achieved by maintaining a validation and defaulting this validation from project profile.

If you want it only for this particular project (?): In that case you'll have make this field visible and then unselect it.

If you want to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the field hidden? or in display mode?

Are there any cost commitments already done for that WBS element? Then i think you wont be able to deactivate it.

rgds

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh,

thanks for answer. Yes the field was hidden but there are no commitments to it...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

use CNMASS. If its only one time job. Else you may think of changing the customization for field selection if its going to happen too often.

rgds

Saurabh