cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude category for distriubtion channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are transferring the category BR and BM to sales order key figure in the apo.

But for some set of material we need to exclude the category br from cifing for one of the subcontracting scenario.

Is it possible to influence the cif user exit to exclude the category br for distriubtion channel?

If yes then which user exit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You can restrict sending sales order to APO by implementing user exit CIFSLS03 in ECC. The corresponding FM is EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002.  (or you can also use enhancement APOCF010 (FM EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001) in APO to influence sales order data that was transferred  from SAP R/3 when it enters SAP APO before further processing takes place).

You may also need to consider the /SAPAPO/CCR (CIF comparison and reconciliation) report variance as it will highlight the sales orders that are not CIF'ed to APO. You need to apply the same business logic by implementing another user exit CIFCID3 (FM EXIT_SAPLCID3_001). In APO, programs /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT and /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT2 also run this exit.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

We want  to exlude the delivery category BR for particular combination of dc, distribution channel and division.

Is this possible with this user exit and FM.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

One of the tables passed to FM EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 is CT_DOC of type CIF_SL_DOC. This is container of required sales order data i.e. document number, item number, material, location (plant/DC), ATP category (i.e. BR/BM), sales organization, division, and distribution channel.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A perfect reply from Rajesh. I can only add: BAdI /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 method RELEVANT_FOR_COMPARE_R3_SLS can also be used to avoid unnecessary CCR report variances.

Tiemin