cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Pricing Procedure "A" in CS & BV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document Pricing Procedure "A" standard is assigned with Cash Sale's order type CS, but why it is assigned with Cash Sale's Billing Type BV?

Please tell me

Thanxx & Regards

Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my system there is no Document Pricing Procedure assigned in Billing Document Type BV.

Anyways, should the requirement for a seperate Pricing Procedure for Cash arise, you can anytime assign a new Document Pricing Procedure here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BK

To determine the pricing in invoice level how ever yes i agree in CS its very less requirement  its copied from source document

where as your business requirement would have asked for a new or a different pricing procedure at the credit invoice level.

if its pricing in delivery level the freight has to charge in delivery for that u have different pricing procedure

Regards

Ramesh prusty

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create a different pricing procedure and want to maintain different condition records in vk11/vk12 is fine but you need to assign this pricing procedure in OVKK therefore you can create a new document pricing procedure and assign the same with the combination of

Sales area + Customer Pricing procedure + Document pricing procedure -- Condition type

Regards,

Sridhar