cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

503 Service Unavailable in File-JDBC-File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've  file-jdbc-file sychronron scenario without bpm. I used module configuration in sap File sender adapter for writing response from jdbc to file.  There is instant  data flow and high volume data. After a while PI java side is being down and errors occur  in SXMB_MONI  and queue.

Error detail is as follows:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_SEND_FAILED</SAP:Code>
<SAP:P1>503</SAP:P1>
  <SAP:P2>Service Unavailable</SAP:P2>
<SAP:P3>(See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:P3>
<SAP:P4 />
<SAP:AdditionalText />
<SAP:Stack>Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 503, error text: Service
Unavailable) (See attachment HTMLError for details)
</SAP:Stack>
<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

İf i configure with BPM for asynchron-synchron scenario, is  that higher performance?
          Thanks
           Nurhan 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since both of your adapter resides on the java stack, you can use ICO or Integrated Configuration to try to improve system throughput.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moving to BPM design not good idea.. if you are dealing with high volumes then change interface to async and devide requirement in to two parts.

give more inputs about your req .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. My scenari is such as:

There is a table that contains sales id. With regard to this id should be fetch additional data from another tables and these data should be sent  bw.

Fisrtly i am fetching id from table to file. According to these id i am sending to five table  query. For this  i used  file -jdbc - file scenario and modle configuration in file sender adapter. Then i am receiving additional data from another table into file. So i am sending additional data to BW.

I designed scenaio in this way. is tehre another way? Adapaters is permanent open. Because they should be send transiently.

But after a while  there is error messages in sxmb_moni from inbound sychron interface to outbound synchron interface also by returning   addtional data from jdbc receiver adapter and java side is down. 503 service unvailable .

This error is related to disk sapce or java memory or another else?