Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of batch after UD

rohan_somji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to restrict a batch in such a way that after UD the stock should appear in unrestricted but the stock should not be dispatched i.e no further delivery or GR is possible until the UD code is again changed to A i.e. accepted.

Pls suggest what can be done.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Somji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could look at the MIGO user exits to check the batch record for an "A" in characteristis LOBM_UDOCDE.

You can also utilize batch search strategies to only propose batches with an "A" valuation for the LOBM_UDCODE characteristic in the batch.  (This is standard and requires no development).  The batch search strategies can be set up where the user must use the batch proposed, or must use one from the list.  It can also be set up to check any manually enterred batches as well.  So even if someone manually enters a non-conforming batch, the system will at least give them a warning on their screen. 

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thre is no direct solution for this .

Just a suggestion..After UD can you move material to unrestricted  in a Storage location (Not GR storage location- can be a Quarentine Storage location) through QA11.This Storage location can be excluded for MRP and restrict issue from this storage location.

Once you chnage UD in QA12 ,move stock from QRNT storage location to GR storage location.