SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Estimated read is implausible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If SAP estimation estimates a zero consumption read, it marks it as implausible.

We need zero consumption reads to always be plausible if they are estimated, but always be implausible if they are not estimated.

Is there a way to configure TE409 (or anything else) so that zero consumption estimated reads would always be plausible, but non-estimated reads which result in zero consumption would always be implausible?

Thanks for your help

Dave

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I guess you need to write a Custom small code for this in the main estimation programe.

If come across some settings, will update you.

Regards
Sachin

sitakant_tripathy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I don't think the Zero Consumption Independent validation can be bifurcated without any custom code. I guess the easiest solution to this would be write a small piece of code in any of the exits in enhancement EDMLELDV and raise an error according to your requirement...

The other way would be to create user defined Independent Validations and write the logic in the assigned function modules...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sitakant