cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

when i am saving the sales order ,i am getting Error like this "Incompletion Log"

"Create Standard order:Incompletion Log

<b>item</b> /<b>Short Description</b>/ Missing Data

Incoterms

10 plant

10 Gross weight

10 Net weight

10 Shipping point/Receivi

10 Incoterms

10 Schedule line 1 Loading Date

10 Schedule line 1 Material available date

10 Schedule line 1 Transptn plang point

10 Schedule line 1 Goods issue date

anyone can pls tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales Order, in the Blue Tab on the top --> Edit --> Log of Incompletion --> Complete data. Mext Select Plant & Incoterm & update them. Once you update plant most of the other things will be taken care by the system & on updating Incoterm your document will be complete.

It is ideally recommended to maintain default plant in Customer master, so that same is carried to the sales order. In Sales order you will be able to change the plant if required manually.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain you about the Incompletion Log.

Incompletion Log in SD helps the user to enter the mandatory fields in the sales order. In the configuration, we will create incompletion procedures for the sales document type and will include all the fields that are needed to be mandatory in that procedure. these fields will change as per the client's requirements. For example, sold-to party, ship-to party, payment terms, inco terms, material, schedule lines, plant, storage location, etc are the mandatory fileds in the sales order. If the user failed to enter any of the fields defined in the Incompletion procedure then the user can't save the sales order. This way we can make sure that all the required fields are in the sales order for further processing. We will assign the Incompletion procdure to the sales document type in the IMG.

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please do the following this :

item /Short Description/ Missing Data

<b>For</b>

Incoterms - Maintain in customer master - > Sales area data -- >Billing Document -- > Incoterms.

10 plant -- > Maintain Deliverig plant in customer master -- > Sales area data -- > Shipping tab-- > Delivering plant

10 Gross weight -- > In the material master data - > Basic Data 1

10 Net weight -- > In the material master data - > Basic Data 1

10 Shipping point/Receivi -- > For this need to do shipping point determination in OVL2 ( Maintain combination of SHIP CONDITIONS + LOADING GROUP + PLANT - > SHIPPING POINT )

Hope this will solve your problem. Pl reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

0 Kudos

hi ramesh,

go to incompletion log and chk the missing fields, then it should be ok

and save it

or

check the incompletion log in sales order..if u want to change the settings for imcompletion log of sales order use IMG

thxs sumo

give me some point if u find it useful