SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IQ01 / IQ04 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we do GR and enter the Serial Number externally, system gives us a pop up to enter the details like Manufacturer, Year etc. and when we see in IQ02 device status is AVLB - Here Material is already available in stock, so user can issue for consumption.

Now we want to create devices using IQ04 at a time and assign these during Goods Receipt.

When we create device using IQ01/IQ04, device status is also AVLB. How the user will understand whether he can issue the material for consumption or not. Can they differentiate between these 2 ?

1. Device is just created using IQ04 and stock is still not received

2. Device is created & During GR it has been assigned.

Regds,

Kallu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kallu,

If you are interested in external number then you need to enter one by one. no other option.

I think it can be done thru exits only.

regards,

Nags

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question.

1. Device is created using IQ04 and stock not received---status AVLB.

2. Device is created & During GR it has been assigned.----Status AVLB

How user will identify from both.

Actual process is like below.

During GR,material will create the serial number (device) automatically once we assign the serial number profile in material master.

Here the status of device is AVLB, and if you check the stock of the device,it will be there.

Now,if you create device in IQ04,and then did you check in IQ02 that device is avaliable???

I try that in IQ02 its not coming.

Any have user will check the stock overview of the device before full installation.

regards,

Nags

0 Kudos

Thank You Nagaraj,

We r creating device while doing GR till now(auto pop). We need to assign external serial no  for the device. Here we are able to assign only 6 materials at a time. So if we receive 600 Pcs of material A, then we need to assign external serial number 100 times. How to avoid this ?

regds,

Kallu

0 Kudos

HI kallu,

You maintain external number range in T-code: OIEN so you can create 600 numbers at a time,and  if you create equipment in iq01 or iqo4 if status of the device is AVBL it is ready for installation.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

vishnu

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kallu,

If you are interested in external number then you need to enter one by one. no other option.

I think it can be done thru exits only.

regards,

Nags