Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_BCE_68002311 - diffferent results when query with option "roles" and "cua roles"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My company has setup CUA for central user administration. I learn that S_BCE_68002311 can query the change documents for users. I would like to know why I have different results when using the selection criteria with "roles" and "cua roles".

I have an experience that I only added two roles to one users. Whey querying with the selection parameter "roles", S_BCE_68002311 showed two roles were added and it was exactly what I did. However, when querying with the selection parameter "cua roles", S_BCE_68002311 showed a number of roles I didn't added. I am quite confused why it happened.

Then, I looked at the change log in the CDHDR and CDPOS and found that there were a number of entries added for "cua roles" that I haven't performed. Why did system add those roles?

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Alex Lee

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

"Roles/Profile" option shows change documents for roles assigned to your CUA system only.

Whereas, "CUA Roles" shows change documents for roles assigned to all child systems for the user, including CUA client. You must be seeing "Receiving system " Column in the output which differentiates role+system assignment.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank you for reply. However, the "role added' and "cua role added" is not the same.

For most cases, "cua role added" for the same recipient should be same as "role added". However, for some cases (captured in the screen shot), only two roles had been added for one recipient but S_BCE_68002311 showed five "cua role added" were added. Although there was no duplicated role assigned at the end, I am quite confusing why it happened.

Best Regards,

Alex Lee