cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting SC instance/document GUID in class in oo context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are in SRM 7.0 process controlled workflow and using BRF.

I have a doubt. We had a requirement to find manager of manager. To get it I used retrieve_process_history.

While using that I needed IV_DOCUMENT_GUID. I didn't know any FM to call SC instance or docment GUID. Therefore, I used export and import respectively in get_area_to_item_map and get_responsible_approvers methods like following.

get_area_to_item_map

zgc_mock_pdo_guid =  is_document-document_guid. "uncomment later 24.05.12
  export zgc_mock_pdo_guid from zgc_mock_pdo_guid to memory id 'Z_MOCK_PDO_GUID'

get_responsible_approvers

import zgc_mock_pdo_guid  = zgc_mock_pdo_guid  from  memory id 'Z_MOCK_PDO_GUID' . "uncomment this later 24.05.12

Now I would like to know instead of using export and import is there any standard FM or any abap object patterns available to call the same ?

I tried it using /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_TASKCON_FACTORY interface with method GET_INSTANCE from class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_TASKCONT_FACT

Then, get task container from this interface. But that didn't work.

Please advise.suggest BRF context method, FM to achieve. Right now my program works correctly but I am not too sure about its validity as it's not in BRF/workflow context. Please share your ideas.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhijit,

There is standard responsibility resolver already available as " RR_MANAGER_OF_MANAGER".

Thanks,

Anshu