cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while releasing invoice to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I try to release a debit memo to accounting (VF02), the system throws the following error:

Account type/account for invoice reference does not match item

Message no. F5350

Also i have noticed that, this error occured due to differnet Sold to Parties between the inivoice (Refernece invoice) & the debit note.

Now how we can resolve this issue.. as i cant change the Sold to Party in the debit note.. as the debit note is created.

Kindly suggest some solution on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this comes different sold to parties ,

so you can cancel the billing document  , and debit memo request , after you create the fresh credit memo request and credit memo.

when you will normal invoice reference , based on this customer you release the debit  memo , other wise same issue will come

so go vf11 and cancel the debit memo, and debit memo  request ,

then create new debit memo request and debit memo .

and also check the VOFA

below fields

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not sure, why you were trying to generate a debit note with a different sold to party.

Nevertheless, check the following notes:-

1)  Note 407409 - Invoice reference: F5350 reference to invoice from SD

2)  Note 1669117 - Error message F5350 while release credit or debit memo to accounting

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi pankaj,

please verify the valuation class in material and also check which type of g/l account assigned to that material types(i mean trading goos ,finished good and semi finished goods have different valuation class and g/l accounts)

thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can cancel the debit note and create new debit note with correct Sold to .

Following thread may help you :--

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1542263

Thanks,

Rajesh