cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am trying to issue output for the standard inquiry type IN and quotation type QT. All the output determination configuration has been done properly is what I feel.

Outputs are getting printed for Order, Delivery Note and Invoice. But only for Inquiry and Quote it is giving a message : " no output could be issued".

Can anyone guide me as to what is missing?? Is there any Form type or such attribute to be selected?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Have you maintained the condition records?

Check with VV13 if it exists for the order type and sales org combination. if not create it with VV11.

Award points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju and others..

I have checked VV13 and VV11. Condition records exist for both IN & QT. Still "no output issued" error is coming.

Is it that in the "Maintain Output Determination" we have to give any "requirement"?

What is the requirement for IN and QT ?

Also Can the language be changed in VV12? OR it picks the default defined for the company code.

Await guidance. Thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

as per your config, Output has to work.

better once again go through vth the configuration of Output from starting.

*assign the output determination procedure to item category level

AFN- V05000

AGN- V06000

*Maintain Condition records- VV11

VV31- is for Billing Condition records.

even u cant get the output,

try to do it manually in Inquiry n quotation.(Extras-Output-header- Edit)

*Hope it adds the info

Former Member
0 Kudos

RMD,

I tried it manually also. In fact that is the way I first started.. I have checked all IMG settings. All other output types viz. BA00, LD00 and RD00 are working. Problem is coming only with AF00 and AN00.

I am puzzled! what could be the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Just go through the following steps once again to make sure that all the settings are in place.

1. The output type AN00/AF00 is assigned to the partner function [SP] correctly.

2. The output type is assigned to the procedures correctly [default is V05000 for inquiry and V06000 for Quotation]. Also, check manual checkbox is not selected.

3. Check the Quotation/Inquiry order types are linked to the procedures where the output types are defined [V/43].

4. Next check for the condition records for the output type via transaction VV12/VV11 for the customer being used in the order.

Check as to how the dispatch time is being set.

1:The message is processed through report program RSNAST00. This report program can be scheduled periodically or started manually.

2: As in time 1, but the message contains an earliest processing date and a requested processing time. The message is ignored by report program RSNAST00 before the requested date.

3: The message is selected and processed by application specific programs. Processing can take place online or in the background.

4: The message is processed when the application document is saved. No further processing of the message is necessary.

In case you want the output to be determined at the time of saving the document, select option-4.

For checking the output, goto VA02-Extra-Output-header-Edit/preview

Regards,

Gauravjit

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I did check all the settings. While going thru V/30 I found that the program name was wrong...some /SMB01/----labla.. So I change it...and Bingo! it worked.

Thanks for all your inputs. Thanks to Biju, RMD and others.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raj,

Please check whether the FORM which you are using exists in the Language which you are specifying in the condition record.

If it doesn't, ask the ABAP developer to copy it in the required language.

Please update if this works or not.

Regards,

Sachin.