Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration in Dev. system and I need to move Quality and Production

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I have done some new configuration in Dev. system and I need to move Quality and Production

Also I came to know some discussions in the form –

Q1: Once we release in Dev. System –how automatically updating the transport request in quality system in STMS.

Q2: After quality Import how automatically updating transport request in production import queue

As we know while releasing we are not giving any target system, still how the target systems are updating with transport request

So can you give some suggestions on these points?

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it is total depending on basis team,

you question as basis ,

sd  consultant configure in development system , and release the transport request  to basis team

T code SE01 , you release the request then basis team to move to quality and production .

it totally basis transaction .

like main development system(100) and testing development system(300)

once your configure some thing it comes transport request in 100 client

then test the the configure work or not in test client 400 ,

on that time you use SCC1 t code , when you log in the 400, then give request number , it comes to 100-400 for request , this transfer the data one client to anther client

but basis  use T code STMS , in this system transport management system , can trance fer  the  request development to  quality and production.

http://www.freesaptutorial.com/how-to-release-a-transport-request-using-se01/tr/

http://www.freesaptutorial.com/how-to-release-a-transport-request-using-se01/

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/37/791b0026644a6197fe7870361afeff/content.htm

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a kind suggestion to Bojja Sivasankar Reddy, while posting the answers, just have a spell check and grammar, which would make your answers more crispy and effective in earning your points...

Sridhar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

thq giving value suggestion .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member633146
Discoverer

Go to SE09 -> Display -> Select TR(1st Release Sub Task then Main)-> Release.If You are having Dev and QA in one system then Goto STMS Tcode, Click Import review-> Check Quality System(say Q01)-> Double Click-> You will get the list of TR that released-> Sort Descending Order ->Click on 1st TR(Recent TR as it is released)-> Click Import Request -> Target System -> Click Ok.. Check it ... It will show the Green Mark .. Once it is successfully released.

former_member633317
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank You..

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VS,

as per my knowledge,

when ever we have to change existing configuration to our required configuration by that time transport request will be generated.you want transport that request from development to quality server use STMS transaction code and transfer the sub task first after release main task.By this time the Basis gouy  is released  that transport request from Dev to Quality server.But you have to use /nSTMS_IMPORT transaction c ode and release transport request from Dev to Quality by this time the Basis gouy is not necessary why beacause the transport is automatically transported .

By use /nSCC1,this transaction used for release transport request from With in the server.

Thanks,

naren