cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing inter-company process but both vendor and customer in same country but in different country.Why I am getting following errors in delivery as both vendor and customer are in same country  and if this is right how to resolve these ?

Business Transaction Type for Foreign TradeEXART
Export/Import Procedure for Foreign TradeEXPRF
Country of origin of the materialHERKL
Commodity Code/Import Code Number for Foreign TradeSTAWN

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if you maintain blank for the field "Determ.export data", then system wont fetch the foreign trade in the field Number of foreign trade data in delivery and there wont be invoice split, but in your case, I dont think, this is the root cause of the issue based on your first post.

I feel, foreign trade settings is activated which you need to deactivate via TCodes like VI29, VI49 etc.,  For more information on this, check the following note:-

Note 173411 - Incompletion procedures for foreign trade

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but both vendor and customer in same country but in different country

This is not clear.  In the first instance you say they are in same country but in the next instance, you say "in different country".  If the process is both vendor and customer are in same country but system is popping up foreign trade incompletion error, check the following note:-

Note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi

Sorry for the confusion.Actually I mean to say vendor and customer both are in same country but different company code (intercompany)

Lohyh

There is no error details I get above code which I put in my message.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already indicated, if the issue is related to foreign trade data for domestic scenario, then check the note what I had suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I saw the note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business and seems like I have to work with ABAP guy and after that system will not ask for foreign data in domestic business.

Can you please tell me what neccessary steps I need to do for international business ? If you can give me the steps that will be very helpful .

I saw  your previous replies to other forum and you mentioned make the entry blank in VTFL.What influence it will bring ?