Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users with critical Authorization in SUIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Now we are not  able to get the column value of ID of Critical Authorization in the

roles in accordance with the selection   .

Please check the below steps with screen shots .

-> Go to SA38

->  Enter RSUSR008_009_NEW in the field marked ‘Program’  and Press the execute button

-->  Enter a variant (SAP_RSUSR009).

- > Press the execute button

- >The report is run

-->In the toolbar there are options to see the roles and profiles in which the authorization sits.  Roles on the left, Profiles on the right

--> If I click on Profiles in accordance with the selection I get the following view of the report.

--> The column titled ‘ID of Critical Authorization’ lists the authorization that the Profile provides

--> If I run the same report for roles in accordance with the selection this column is empty.

--> This view used to look the same as the profile view, where the ‘ID of Critical Authorization’ field would list the specific authorizations the role gave access to.  I think something may have changed during patching and this was happened after SAP Patching .

Could any one advise this issue .

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the screen shots  for the steps .

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi John Sat,

when i am clicking on Profiles and roles i am not getting any such field named as ID of Critical Authorization...