Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Process Controlled Workflow Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a requirement to change the workflow in SRM 7.0

Scenario - 1 : I have 4 approvers configured through BRF process controlled. My requirement is to add a step after the first approver approves the shopping cart where Requestor wil change the values in the shopping cart and then will send to 2nd level approver...How to do it using Process control or any Badi or any good idea to acheive this..

Scenario - 2: In our Company, the value amount for an approver is not maintained in user profile and not in any z table..So is there any other way to find approver limit of an approver..I debugged the complete process but still unable to find the limit assigned to the approver..

Can you please let me know asap as its very critical requirement which needs to be completed..Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

regarding scenario 1 : can you elaborate more on your requirement what exaxtly need to be done ?

if you want add extra approval after first level then you may go with ad-hoc agent at run time.

also in SRM 7.0 whenever the WF has been changed by requestor or buyer during the approval process, it will restart the process and process with first level of approval.

scenario 2 : pls maintain values for roles BBP_SPENDING_LIMIT and BBP_APPROVAL_LIMIT  in SU01 of user profile.

regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arif

pls check the badi  /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG for your first scenario.

which is helpfull to create dynamic process level at run time.

regards

sahil p