Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROUTE in Pricing Condition Type

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue, I want to determine One Condition Type in Pricing Procedure (Sales Order) on the basis of Route (VBAP-ROUTE). Accordingly I have created the Access Sequence, and maintained the Master Data.

When I am creating the Sales Order, the required condition type is not determined automatically, after anlysis, it is found that for that Condition Type, system is showing "Value in Doc" as Yellow Circle (value in document not found). However the Route is available in Sales Order --> Line Item --> Shipment Tab.

Can anyone guide me what may be the reason.

I would also like to mention that ROUTE is available in KOMG and KOMK (Pricing Communication -Header), but not in KOMP (Pricing Communication-Item).

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I was facing the same problem and this is what I did.

I updated the Route value in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

TKOMK-ROUTE = the route value that you need.

And it worked for me.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you fill the field  during invoice processing you should select the route value from the delivery. Depending on your outbound process the route from Sales Order and Delivery can be different. Using the reference document information in the invoice select LIKP-ROUTE and populate it into your pricing structure.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Through User Exit, I populated the ROUTE in Pricing Structure at Item Level (KOMP). But still I am unable to use it, since ROUTE is not available in Invoice and I need to redetrmine the Price at Invoice Level.

Need to find some other way, as I was trying to adopt this, so that I refer the LE Freight Condition Type in SD Sales Order. If any one has any idea, that how can I refer the LE Freight Conditions (based on Route) to SD freight Condition (based on some other Fields, but not on ROUTE), then guide me. It is sure that I can not refer the condition as both condition type has different Access Sequences.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Please check that you are fetching same field in sales order. You can check this with sales order table field populate in which structure i.e. may be it will come in KOMK or KOMP and also find field name too. Also cross check with access sequence field ....may be this is line item field....this you check with one existing table and then correct in access sequnce.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,

AMit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created the Access Sequence, and maintained the Master Data.

Are they in T_06, T_07 and TK11 ??  Also in condition tab, block that condition type and click on blue lens at the bottom left.  Check what is showing under the tab "Condition values" and "Control data".

G. Lakshmipathi

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you try to carry out manually the pricing "Update", with the push-button available on the "Conditions" screen of the Sales Order item? What result did you get?

Best regards,

Andrea