cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS- Delivery document without sales order reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to to create a delivery document without reference to sales order for AFS, like regular delivery document without sales order reference - LO.

In 0VAK i could see the delivery document type - JF

Please suggest

Regards

A.Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With reference to the below URL, it is not possible to create a delivery document without reference to sales order in SAP AFS.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs50/helpdata/en/d1/dd0639c398ae58e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards

A.Anil

0 Kudos

Hi,

I confirm that AFS does not support the creation of delivery document without preceding document.

For outbound delivery (inbound delivery is different), except some scenarios such as PTO/MTO, sales order must be allocated through ARUN to get a fixed batch assigment, this is a prerequiste for creating the delivery.

Alternatively, you could create a special order type (like rush order) to get an automatic ARUN and delivery creation after saving the order. This will reduced the number of steps for shipping the goods.

Regards,

Mehdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can create delivery document without any reference order in Tcode VL01NO, And the Stranded delivery type is L0  as you mention.

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For AFS material we are suppose to enter the grid for the main material where it is not available at delivery level only available at sales order level.

Regards

A.Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry i mentioned it as 0VAK it was 0VLK