Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components for SUP-CRM scenario

former_member183829
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

By going through various materials and blogs, I have shortlisted below components for SUP-CRM scenario

CRM 7.0 EHP1 with Add-on SAP CRM SALES 2.0

NW Mobile 7.1 with Addon Gateway 1.1

SUP 2.1 Runtime

Sybase SAP DOE Connector 2.1 (I am still no very clear whether this is must. Any comments ??)

Please confirm if this is alright.

Also, I am not much aware of need of each of this component for SUP-CRM scenario.

Can anyone brief about significance and function of each of these components.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iamvivekrk
Participant
0 Kudos

Adding to Masa's reply,

This is DOE-SUP architecture and can be very well understood from the attachment. That's a Sybase Architecture and whatever you have listed is perfect.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01381.0120/doc/html/koh12...

Good Day !

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please look at documents in SAP Service Marketplace. Architecture Guide may help you.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26601

Server-Component view:

1. CRM Server - Add-on CRM Sales mobile 2.0 SP02

2. SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 SP14 - Add-on Gateway 1.1 to NetWeaver Mobile SP08

3. SUP 2.1.2 -Add-on Sybase SAP DOE Connector

Data flow view:

1. When transaction data is created in CRM, CRM creates message BDoc.

2. CRM add-on checks filter customizing and send GUID to NetWeaver Mobile

3. NetWeaver Mobile calls get detail method in CRM Add-on via RFC and stores data in NetWeaver Mobile

4. NetWeaver Mobile executes distribution model and sends data to each device queue. Data Model and Distribution models are part of Gateway 1.1 to NetWeaver Mobile.

5. NetWeaver Mobile sends data to SUP via SOAP message. Gateway 1.1 and Sybase SAP DOE connector are sending/receiving components.

6. SUP has a kind of mirror device queue and communicates with each device.

Regards,

Masa

iamvivekrk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Excellent data flow view of the DOE-SUP architecture. This is the flow architecture of CRM Sales Mobile 2.0.x/ 2.1.x and do you have similar data flow for the updated architecture i.e., Syclo Agentry Platform of SAP Sales Manager 2.5. It would be really helpful if it is available with you. Thanks Masa and Have an awesome day !