Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Doc. is missing Tax Amt

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I would like to ask one urgent question as below -

I found a Billing Document (created with reference to Sales Order) is missing Tax amount while it was inputted in the referred Sales Order and other Billing Documents didn't have such problem. I just found that the Billing Document was ever changed according to the change log (while other normal Billing Documents didn't have such change log) but the log didn't specify the Tax amount was deleted. How to troubleshoot this problem ? Is it a bug or else ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

1.Check the button analysis in conditions tab and click on the condition type tax(left side) and check the values for condition table(right side).

2.Check whether plant is existed in the billing.

3. Specify the Pricing type D in copy controls from order to billing in VTFA.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.Ravooru

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravikumar.Ravooru,

Thanks for you reply. After following your instructions to check the Billing doc. and found the followings -

1) After clicking the "Analysis" button and found the Tax - "MWST". After clicking it and found some info. in the right-hand side, i.e. "Access = 08"; "Message = 009"; "Description = Condition record is missing" and detailed description in below section is "No condition record was found in the condition preliminary step for this condition using the document data.".

Compared with the normal billing doc., the info. under this section is as below -

"Access = 08"; "Message = 208"; "Description = "Condition record has been found"; and detailed description in below section is "No more information is available.".

2) Plant was inputted in the Billing doc.

3) The Pricing Type is "G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes" (while "D" is "Copy pricing elements unchanged") for the relevant Item Cate. - "ZAN" under Copy Control (VTFA) from SO to Billing.

Any idea on this ? Is it a bug ?

Tks,

KH Fong

former_member287204
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravikumar.Ravooru / Experts,

Also, I found the change log in the problem Billing doc. is as below -

ID  Date       Time                   Item SLNo Sales Promotion                                           Name

09.01.2012 10:17:06           Billing date for billing index and printout changed       DENNISCHAN

09.01.2012 10:17:06           Translation Date changed                                             DENNISCHAN

Do you know whether the missing Tax Amount was due to the above change ?

Many Thanks,

KH Fong