cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to -- Suppress Discount on Invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have inter-co invoices.  We carry standard cost and Standard cost+Mark up.   We would like to suppress this STD cost from printing on the invoice.  We have a custom pricing condition ZPB0.  

• Can you please direct me - where the settings for printing are located for a pricing condition? 
  • How to suppress STD cost from being printed on the invoice. 

Thanks a million for your help,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

You can suppress the cost condition type -VPRS  from being printed in the Invoice,by keeping the Field "Print" BLANK for VPRS as shown in attached Document.

Incase you need any further clarifications,please revert.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Thank you for your direction and help. 

Since we are using this as an inter-co STO with inter-co invoice.  Inter-co STO Doc type = ZB  with Billing Document type = LR.  ZB is a copy of Standard PO doc type of UB.

Where and How do I locate the pricing condition that is being used?   LR Billing doc type refers to   V30000, V30001  & KOFI00. 

Where do I find my VPRS?  This is a PO doc type (ZB).

Something very obvious that I am missing,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

You need to find the Pricing Procdedure for your Billing Document Type - LR.

See attached document for this.

Now open the Pricing Procedure in SPRO .

Check the STD Cost condition for your Billing Doc, it would NOT be VPRS as you are using a different Pricing Procedure.

For this STD COST Condition Type , SET it’s PRINT Field as BLANK.

Incase of any queries/clarifications,please revert.

Incase this solution resolves your Problem and satisfies your query ,please give points  apprioprately .

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

Was my Answer to you?

Umesh Karane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,  where is the answer?  Sorry!  I did not see any...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where is the answer?  Sorry!  I did not see any

Then why did you click "Correct Answer" tab ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

There is a field called Print in pricing procedure.If you do not want to print the condition type then leave that field blank,for that particular condition type.If you want to print the condition then specify X as input for that particular condition type and tell to your abaper to write program code in that smart form program.

Condition is like bellow

If the input data for the field Print in specific pricing procedure is blank then do not print.

If the input data for the field Print in specific pricing procedure is X then print.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.Ravooru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your direction and help. 

Since we are using this as an inter-co STO with inter-co invoice.  Inter-co STO Doc type = ZB  with Billing Document type = LR.  ZB is a copy of Standard PO doc type of UB.

I was not able to locate which Pricing procedure is being used.   LR doc type refers to   V30000, V30001  & KOFI00. 

Thanks,

Victor