cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post stock in QI from consignment returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to post the stock directly in QI from a consignment returns (KA)?

I read a lot of posts but I don't find a solution about this topic.

I try to do it with Inspection type 05 and movements 632 and 655. I got with the first (632) create a inspection lot but the stock is posted in unrestricted, with the 655 the stock goes to QI but the movement don't post the pick-up.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not possible to post to blocked stock as 632 movement is actually reversal of 631 movement.

631 movement transfer stock from 'unrestricted' to 'customer consignment' .

Business standards will always be to send to 'customer consignment' from unrestricted stock only.

Nobody will ask for sending from 'blocked' to 'customer consignment' and hence SAP did not provide for the same. So reverse also could not be found to put the same to blocked.

Why don't you type below movement type for requirement.

655---goes to QI inspection straight away (you can move them back to unrestricted t code MB1B with movement type 321)

or

657----blocked stocks (you can move them back to unrestricted t code MB1B with movement type 343)

OR

Please check the below thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/667571

Go to material master, select "Quality Management" view and "Insp.setup".  Choose "Inspection types" and assign "06" and select the key "Active".

Hope this helps

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I got the exact same requirement and can not get any solution. 

Did you get it? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please check the below

1. Maintain Inspection Type 06 in Material master.

2. Create return sales order (Va01)

3. Create delivery (VL01N)

4. Stock will be generated in QI

5. Go to QA32 make UD

With Regards

Sweta