cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Contract, Billing Plan or both?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a process where we receive downpayment from customer and give them an invoice prior to deliver the items.

But the items are not specific on the time of payment.

What would be your recommendations to accomplish this with a standard SAP process? Is a Value Contract or Billing Plan a good option?

We require that we can manage 2 options one is to issue an invoice for 100% of the amount or issue an invoice for X% of the amount and the rest is credited  in each sales order until the total amount is completed.

Thank you, Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

As mentioned you can issue invoice for X% amount and rest will be credited untill it is paid and In my view you can map it in Milestone billing, which would be the best option.

Milestone billing is the one which can disburse the amount in percentages unlike the periodic billing where generally periodic billing goes with contracts.

In Value contract you need to maintain assortment module and that would be dynamic. So when ever, what ever percentage you want you can maintain type convenience will be with Milestone.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sridhar. I will look in to it. 

I also find a link here which relates each sales order to the down payment amount which is also a requirement.

http://www.erpgreat.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm

Regards,

Carlos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.