cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from Project (Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am doing delivery from Project but i am continuously getting this error.

Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery

Message no. VU013

Diagnosis

When the system checked whether saving delivery was permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not allow this subsequent function.

System Response

The system does not permit this subsequent function.

Procedure

• If this message appears during online processing, you can edit the document by choosing Edit -> Log of incomplete items.
  • If the message appeared during background processing, you can analyze the problem by regenerating the delivery

Kindly help me out with it .....

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if the preceding document is incomplete, system will pop up this message.  So check your preceding document for in-completion log.

G. Lakshmipathi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not completed the document it indicates.

before you save your document, go on to the EDIT and select incompletness, and the message will come with document is not complete and then go complete the data, where system will guide you to fill the required data, which you can.

But otherwise if you want to remove the incompletion procedure for which you can go to T.Code OVA2 , select from Group Sales - header, and then to procedure and in the procedure check which field is causing the incompletion, that you can select and delete it and save it, which will stop giving you incompletion pop ups.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar  "first of all thanks for the reply"

When i click on edit there is no option of Incompleteness for deliveries. First of all please tell me how to assign Incompleteness on CNS0 (Delivery from Project)

Secondly Sales order is not showing any incompleteness ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can assign in completion procedure to doc header, item  and schedule line data .

please follow the steps for creating and assign in completion procedure to sales order/ delivery document.

step 1:  create the status groups in T code OVA0

Step2:  create in completion procedure in Tcode OVA2

Step3; Assign procedure to doc type in Tcode VUA2

step 3 : Assign procedure to Item cat in Tcode VUP2

And you can follow the below link for further clarification.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Incompletness+Procedure+in+SD

Regards,

Patchala.