cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS 7.0 - Transformation lost the custom fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After upgrading from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0 I have recently added a new custom field to the inbound purchase order in SUS.  This required moving my custom fields into a new custom namespace.  I've updated the transformation accordingly.  Now all custom fields no longer appear in my XML/CSV downloads. 

I have a custom transformation adding the new fields.  When I test my changes using STRANS and the inbound XML file from PI (pulled from SXMB_MONI) the results are correct.  But when I test this using the download link in the SUS application I get my downloads without any of the values of the custom fields.  The detail line shows the headers for my custom fields as I have added them but it seems unable to find the values.

Should I be testing with a different file than the inbound XML from PI (pulled from SXMB_MONI)?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I determine what namespace should be used for custom fields on the transformation? 

I've tried using the inbound XML found in SXMB_MONI and it works while testing in STRANS but fails when I run a live test through the application.  This tells me that the inbound XML is not the same as the document used in the STRANS...so where can I find the document that I am transforming?

Thanks,

Matt