SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to UPDATE "sessions of offering" of a module

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

are any of you aware of the existence of a Function Module to create or update infotype "Sessions of offering" (infotype 1739) of a module (SM object)?

Thanks

Diego

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

We had the same requirement at some Dutch universities. Each year the sessions of offering needs to be updates for the upcoming academic years. Both on the module but also on the assessments object for example for admission audit. They have created a Z-program to make it more easy. A possible workaround could be to do a mass update via an exportt & import of the db table and do the update quick and dirty via Excel.

Maybe you can check out the following FM HRIQ_TRANSCRIPT_CHECK_SESSION. This might have some (...) that you can re-use.

Cheers

Rob

PS I would suggest that you bring this idea in via Idea Place!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

We had the same requirement at some Dutch universities. Each year the sessions of offering needs to be updates for the upcoming academic years. Both on the module but also on the assessments object for example for admission audit. They have created a Z-program to make it more easy. A possible workaround could be to do a mass update via an exportt & import of the db table and do the update quick and dirty via Excel.

Maybe you can check out the following FM HRIQ_TRANSCRIPT_CHECK_SESSION. This might have some (...) that you can re-use.

Cheers

Rob

PS I would suggest that you bring this idea in via Idea Place!

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob. I will place the requirement at the Idea Place.

Diego