cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing WSDL with XSD files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an issue with WSDL which refers a XSD . This XSD refers to an another XSD.

I imported WDL and XSD file in the External defintion with the same name referred in WSDL.

WSDL File External Reference has XSD 1

And XSD 1 has External reference as XSD 2

WSDL Defintion

XSD 1 Definition

IR

WSDL

What I tried .

•   Tried to modify the WSDL with two import statment like

<xs:import namespace="http://mercury.com/ppm/dm/1.0" schemaLocation="itg_demand_0.xsd" />

<xs:import namespace="http://mercury.com/ppm/dm/1.0" schemaLocation="itg_demand_1.xsd" />

I would like to see the complete structure in WSDL so that i can map the fields in MM.

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

What version are you using XI 3.0, PI 7.0,  Pi 7.1...?

If you are in PI 7.1 or above, you could use the wizard that checks the dependences and do a massive importe also:

In notification Exists, you can check if there is any inconsistency.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 7.11

Importing all EDs in Same SWCV under one namespace.

I used the wizard and It worked

Wizard - Seems to be new option in 7.1

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understood, you have one .wsdl and two referenced .xsd files. But your screenshot of External Definitions only shows 2 items. Make sure you import all the three files into PI (maintain their original names) and it should be working fine. I had a scenario when I had two .wsdl files and three .xsd files, all connected, and it works just fine. I just checked that imports in my files are similar to yours.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the response.

I didn't activate my WSDL file hence there were only two XSDs. But it doesn't matter as I could see messages in WSDL reference before I activate.

WSDL refers one XSD ( let us Say XSD 1)

XSD 1 refers another XSD ( Say XSD2)

So ideally WSDl referes two XSDs but nested.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to make sure: did you import the three files into one namespace & SWCV? Otherwise you might experience problems like that.

Regards,

Greg