Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My process is WM with QM    

I followed this steps in this Process

1) Create Good Receipts

2)create Transfer order and placed in Quarantine

3) confirmation

4)QM people UD( inspection lot and usage decision)

5)Creating transfer order with respect to postchange number and i'm giving orginal bin number

6)confirmation

But these procedure is long and if possible can u suggest me in less steps the process should complete

i'm waiting for  u reply

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Prasad,

What I did was to  have a custom screen field in the MIGO line item for entry of bin and then use user exit MWMTO003, EXIT_SAPLL03A_001 to push the bin into the AUTO TO created.

Pl check in these lines

regards

Jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

depending on Business scenario , you can automate/semi automate the process. It needs thorogh Business study as well as end to end testing upon changes.

At the initial stage you can switch-off PCN creation that will reduce efforts for TO creation.

You can also use skip lot procedure.

If you have strategies well-defined & all master data set-up is correct , upon PCN creation you really not needed to create the TO , it can get created by the system. But it is advisable that user's should confirm it after validation. You can also set-up Destination Bin changeble at the time of TO confirmation so that incase user is not happy with the proposed BIN , he/she can always change it.

Thanks,

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

by applying Auto confirmation of TO you can reduce two steps. And for Quality inspection use original BIN number after MIGO. U can see that this stock is lying under quality inspection. After QA, do the LU04 in which creation and confirmation will be in single step.

Hope this will helpful.

Regards

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad

1. create GRN and maintain the stock type is  quality inspection

2. mb1b- do 321 movement type release to from quality inspection(transfer posting document

number generated)

3. lu04 -create transfer order and confirm it

with regards

dinesh