cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot cancel after creation But material is restricted used.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

After GR in inspection lot is created, but i canceled the lot,but it seen that material is in restricted stock and i want that material to be in unresticted stock, so how it possible.What steps should i follow.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asif,

If you have cancelled the insepction lot with material document cancellation then, stock also gets reversed.

Logically you should not find any stock in MMBE uopn cancellation of material document. Could you please reverify the stock you are finding in restricted use, belongs to different entity?

If the stock is in restricted use (not in block stock), its not visible in MMBE. Verify this in MB52.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Have you maintained the material in batches?

If that is the case then check the status of the batch in MSC2N and try to change to un-restricted.

What inspection type you have maintained for the material?. Did you cancelled only the inspection lot or you reversed the stock postings?

Let me know

Regards

Hari

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

The lot is not in batch, is the normal material to which i applied 01 Inspection type as it is Raw material, So how can i bring this material to unrestricted stock after canceling the inspection lot.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is status of inspection lot now ?

where stock in MMBE lying ?

Have you can celled lot oe cancelled material document?

krishna_chandra5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Try if this works for you,

1. Go to QA02, give the lot number -> press 'Enter'
  2. Go to Menu > Inspection lot > Functions > Reset cancellation.> Save

Check and revert back in case of any queries

Regards,

Krishna Chandra