Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spliting quantity while awarding or PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

we r using SRM7.0+Bidding +Classic Scenario

as per Requirement we need to split the quantity to 2 or more vendors

as per our scenario once getting responses from vendors we have no any options regarding to split quantity while Awarding /Creation of PO

How could i get split the quantity to 2 or more vendors while Awarding or creation of PO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you create two different PO's? PO creation is just for a vendor.

Let’s say if you have a material with 100 quantity; vendor 1 will supply material of 70 quantity & vendor 2 will supply material of 30. Then rather than creating 1 PO for material of 100 quantity you should create 2 PO's. It will ease further procurement process.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let’s say if you have a material with 100 quantity; vendor 1 will supply material of 70 quantity & vendor 2 will supply material of 30. then rather than creating 1 PO for material of 100 quantity you should create 2 PO's.

for above situation

While PO creation in srm It will taking FULL Quantity 100  as vendor Response  for Vendor 1 and Vendor2 also as 100 quantity.not able to split the quantity for 2 vendors while PO creation .

How can i split the Quantity to 3 or 4 Vendors while awarding or PO Creation in classic scnario +SRM7.0+Bidding??

Answers (0)