cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are pricing conditions used in Wave 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Could you please explain that how are pricing conditions (replicated from ERP-->CLM) utilized in CLM system ? Are they just a part of data that is replicated back to ERP or is any operation carried out based on base of these pricing conditions ?

Thanks.

Harmeet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet,

Pricing Conditions is one of the objects that is replicated from ERP via BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your response.

I understand that thet can be extracted using the std. BBP_ES report or from SPRO. However, my question is how are they used in Sourcing. Are the pricing conditions specified at the line item level / or somewhere else. And are they used to perform some calculations in the CLM system or are they just meant for record purpose ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your response.

I understand that thet can be extracted using the std. BBP_ES report or from SPRO. However, my question is how are they used in Sourcing. Are the pricing conditions specified at the line item level / or somewhere else. And are they used to perform some calculations in the CLM system or are they just meant for record purpose ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikram,

I also observed that the pricing condition type can be set up at the MA type definition in document setup. Does that mean that pricing conditions cannot be changed per master agreement ? i.e. whatever pricing conditions are defined at MA type definition level would be used for all MA of this type.

0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet,

You could have multiple price conditions on the MA type, but at a minimum the system requires at least one Material and Service price condition to be defined. In the MA, you can only pick from the list of price conditions that are defined on the MA type. Price Conditions is used for line item price calculations.

Here are blogs on price conditions, which you may find useful.

SDN blog about “How to configure Price Conditions in SAP Sourcing”

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25714

SDN blog about “How to configure Price Conditions in SAP Sourcing (Part II)”

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25799

SDN blog about “Using Price Conditions in SAP Sourcing”

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25754

Hope this helps.

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harmeet,

please note that the extraction report can only be used for wave 9 for price conditions (the other master data objects will work as well with wave 7!).

In Wave 7 you maintain price conditions in a value list value and you can maintain as many conditions as you like. The limitation is that you can only assign 4 conditions in a MA doc type as you alreayd mentioned, the supported conditions are:

- line item price

- line item rebate

- header rebate (absolute amount, including scales)

- header rebate (percentage, again scales are possible)

These conditions should match the conditions in ERP or you can map them in the ERP configuration.

best regards

Markus