cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete Allocation Structure YK

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case there were old invoices posted through wrong G/L. We did some adjustment to manually allocate the WBS from the wrong G/L to the correct G/L but could not reverse this documents as this documents were old and the period is closed too. The documents could not be reversed as these have already been cleared from the Vendor's Account.

Now when I try to settle this projects through CJ88 the following error appears:

Complete Allocation Structure YK

Msg No KD503.

The remedial measure mentioned in the details could not be taken as the document could not be reversed now.

As I understand the best way to avert this is to include the wrong G/L in the Allocation structure. But since this may take some time for configuration changes.

Is there any other way to remove the above error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

There is a work around.

Step#1.Repost costs from invalid GL account to valid GL account.

Step#2.Add invalid GL account to YK allocation structure(in backgroud there should a cost element group).If you have a cost element group is used in YK allocation structure,no configuration changes are required.

Step#3.Settled costs

Step#4.Remove invalid GL account from YK allocation structure(in backgroud there should a cost element group).

Thanks,

Rau

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Is this going to solve my problem if I tick the settlement with original cost element check box in Allocation Structure?

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think if there is any way to get away from this error, but there is a workaround though if one wish to avoid the configuration changes.

Create a new WBS in the same hierarchy and transfer post the balances from old WBS to new WBS thru' correct G/L cost element. Settle the the balances from new WBS and technically close old WBS.

Regards