cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Exit to use for Screening unclassified documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we require to do SPL screening for Counterparties in a Custom created document in ECC. This is a complete Z* document type and will not come under any Application type (MM0A, SD0A etc)

What i have come to know is that there is a Exit/ Function module which can be called up at any time to do screening for a specific document and has the ability to put a hard stop in the creation of such documents if found to be matched against an SPL entry.

Is anyone aware of the exit? and any tips on how this can be acheived. We dont wish to create Customs document etc for this. The logic will be the block will be removed once the affected Partner itself is released.

Thanks

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

As you dont say what kind of document you are creating its hard to say which ecc exit to use.I`d say at least you can probably enhance some generic BAPIs that are called on any ECC document save and then call to GTS to do the check, probably there are also less 'invasive' options depending on the document type. The call to gts to rfc enabled SPL check FMs - try using /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SGL or /SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_ADDR_SINGLE. As far as i know every gts version is a bit different regarding the exact FM`s used, maybe just do a search for all /SAPSLL/SPL*CHECK* modules and see which one would work best for your needs ?

Hope this helps you at least partially,

Regards,

Brano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brano

Thanks for the help there.

What we are trying to acheive is that whenever the document is being saved, the FM calls to GTS and does a SPL check and then returns as an error message suggesting the Party is part of a DPL.

The Challenge lies here is that the document type we wish to acheive this is client specific, and created with full Z screens and Z fields, there is no standard program or implementation there. Hence i was unable to provide the document name. What do you suggest in this which approach should be used.

1) Like you suggested enhance the BAPI called during the 'Save' of the document, and make a call to GTS with the above FMs

2) Is there a exit in ECC which we can use to acheive this?

Thanks

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

If i understand this correctly this Z document type is created using Z screens and Z fields, therefore its up for you to decide when to call gts... you have the freedom to use the rfc call anywhere anytime it seems ?

I`d say that on an appropriate PAI module or when GUI-status event is triggered by user clicking the 'save' button your developers can insert the code for remote spl check... the check basically checks addresses, if you can provide the necessary data in necessary format, that SPL check will work. Not sure how you`ll setup up follow up for 'unblocking' of 'documents' or 'partners' if these partners would not be stored in GTS. Maybe others on this forum will be able to help in better way.

Best Regards,

Brano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brano

Thanks for the reply, yet again, we have come up with a tactic which i think would be best to discuss if its feasible or not.

1) In the Z document we will trigger a Custom program upon saving which will trigger an RFC which will call the FM - /SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH_MASS - This will pass the required information.

2) Once the information is there we use the FM - /SAPSLL/SPL_SCENARIO_S3_RFC, to do a scenario based screening this will generate an audit trail also.

3) Based on the results we send it back, blocking the document from moving further.

The unblocking will be a simple process where the Compliance manager can release the partner from the blocked partners report and hence the check will also be removed.

Is the above feasible, or do you have a better suggestion?

Thanks

Carl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

In my opinion if you do step 1) in a full & correct way step 2) may not be necessary at all...

This will also need some customizing in gts for the data you will feed through the FM, but seems like good way forward imho...

Still not sure if you can go without transferring the customers( or generally document partners) used in your Z document first to GTS prior to spl check.

Please send update when you succeed, fingers crossed.

Regards,

Brano