cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy before UD by Sr. Person.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I have a scenario in which i want to set a release strategy before UD.Means after resulting recording ,that result should be released or accept by sr.manager after that only the person should do UD.So what r the steps to set this scenario.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use "Usager Status" in the Usage deicision & provide access to change the status only to Sr.Manager.Allow UD to others only if User status has been set by Sr Manager

refer thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1852668

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

what you say that i didn't got clearly, will u explain in detail.My requirement is such that after resulting recording , i don't want the UD to be done directly,before UD the result should be approved by Sr. Manager.and for that in record usage decision screen there is a  user status BOX that should get release status by Sr Manager, & after that only the UD is possible.So pls explain the step in detail.

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you haev followed the link which I have given ,can you give you a lot of idea.

Create a User status in BS02

Status Profile :XYZ

Status Number: 1

Short Text: RR NOT DONE

Initial Status Check Box : Activated

Lowest status: 1

Highest status: 10

Position: 1

Priority: 1

Status number: 2

Short text: RR AND UD DONE

Initial status check box: Do not activate

Lowest status: 2

Highest status: 20

Position: 1

Priority: 1

select object type, and set following indicators

Insp. lot w/o plan or char.

Insp. lot with plan and char.

Insp. lot with plan w/o char.

Select first Status --->Double click --->Make usage decision : forbidden

for second staus -->Double click --->Make usage decision : Allowed. 

You will find "autherization Code " against each status in BS02.Assign this gr to Sr.Manager.He can only able to change the status to second QINF say.

Now assign this User satus profile to inspection type.

I hope you understood.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your valuable reply, & i am able to do that.But i want to ask for QM there is initially some setting r there ,an we used that setting which r mention in BS02, for authorization.

Regards,

Asif

Answers (0)